Death Quotes

Funny Death Quotes Sayings & Quotations Collection
For three days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off.

People living deeply have no fear of death.

Death is more universal than life, everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.

If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive.

On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done just as easily lying down.

We must love one another or die.

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.

Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it.

Death is a distant rumor to the young.

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home