Sweet Quotes and Sayings

Love waits for one thing, the right moment.

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise.

A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Do you love me because I’m beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me.

If you’re not the one, then why doses my heart tells me that you are?

My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise.

Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit.

Love means never having to say you are sorry.

Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art.

In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that is everything.

I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I’ll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.

Within you, I lost myself. Without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again.

An angel asked me a while ago to give him one good reason why I love you so much. I smiled and said, “Because there’s no reason not to.”

Enjoy more Sweet Sayings and Sweet Quotes here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this website....i have a couple quotes.

The box of choclates label sweet but the person who gave them to you labels love.

Loosing a friend is like loosing a life and how many lifes do we have..one

December 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home