Funny Myspace Quotes and Sayings

“A verbal contract isnt worth the paper its written on”

“The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.”

“I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.”

“We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture.”

“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasnt met me yet.”

“The most important job is not to be Governor, or First Lady in my case.”

“We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police.”

“I dont make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.”

“Its clearly a budget. Its got a lot of numbers in it.”

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jf you stay in South Africa and own a car potholes will make you win the Dakar Rally !!!!

February 19, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home