Funny Silly Quotes and Sayings

Funny Silly Quotes Sayings and Quotations Collection

if barbie is so popular....then y do u have 2 buy her friends?

I intend to live forever- so far so good

Some say the glass is half empty, Some say the glass is half full, I say "are you gonna drink that?"

Iv got 2 sit down & work out where i stand!!!

Wen u smile the world smiles with u.wen ur down people will rally behind u.but wen u fart u r alone coz people will never stand by u!

people ask me if id pefer 2 go 2 hell or heaven i say hell coz its nice and warm down there

Im a nobody.. nobodys perfect.. therefore IM PERFECT!!!

I didnt kiss ur boyfriend! I told his lips a secret!!

I never met a chocolate I never liked!

lifes not short its the longest bloody fing ull ever do!!!!

I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

dont pee in my pool and i wont swim in your toliet!

Maturity is knowing when and where to be immature

"inside me, There's a thin women trying to get out........But i can usually shut the cow up with chocolate."

All of my friends and I are crazy.Thats what keeps us sane!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Infamous said...

You can't control my life,
& that's a FACT!!!

February 11, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home