Cute Sayings and Quotes

Don’t kill the dream - execute it!

Sometimes, a cute friend makes an acutely painful enemy.

No guy is worth your tears & the ones who are won’t make you cry.

Always laugh when you can. It is cheaper than medicine…

To the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world”

The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

You laugh because I’m different, I laugh because you’re all the same.

I’m cute in gym shorts! I’m slim and trim, and you’d be impressed - I’ve good calves.

Never live life unnoticed .

You’ve got you’re perfect hands on my nervous heart.

In order to be irreplaceable, you must always be different.

You laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at you because you’re all the same.

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.

Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.

Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.

Having nothing, nothing can you lose.

Don’t drown the man who taught you to swim.

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

You are well-educated and you look cute, but that’s not going to cut it.

Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Insanity is hereditary you get it from your kids.

Cats are magical - the more you pet them the longer you both live.

It’s funny that those things your kids did that got on your nerves seem so cute when your grandchildren do them.

Never look back unless youre planning to go that way.

What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters to what lies within us.

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away…

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Half of the people in the world are below average.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.

Love is just something you can’t explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever .

Life is not a game so don’t play it, if you don’t know how to win it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Goodbye is not forever.- Cody Olsen

I miss you buddy :( but you will always be in my heart!!

December 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and trying to explain how much i love you is like trying to explain how water taste...
IMPOSIBLE!

January 31, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well the water and love thing means it is hard to discribe what love is like. Try to explain what water taste like!
B&B 4evra

May 06, 2009  
Blogger HisPrincesssss said...

Be YourSelf, Everyone Else Is Already Takenn ( ;

April 08, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home