Flirting Quotes and Sayings

Flirtation, attention without intention.
-Paul Blouet

Flirting is the art of making a man feel pleased with himself.

Women flirt to keep their stock high, men to get somewhere.
-Mignon McLaughlin

Truth is a great flirt.
- Franz Liszt

The greatest miracle of love is the cure of coquetry.

To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation.
-E.W. Howe

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.

If you're a gifted flirt, talking about the price of eggs will do as well as any other subject.
-Mignon McLaughlin

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.”
- Sabina

I’m an organ donor, need anything?

God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool.
-Victor Hugo

All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.

You remind me of my next girlfriend.

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
-Charles Reade

Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?

Why does a man take it for granted that a girl who flirts with him wants him to kiss her - when, nine times out of ten, she only wants him to want to kiss her?
-Helen Rowland

When a flirt fishes for a man, she fishes merely for the sport.

Can I borrow a quarter?
-What for?
I want to call my mother and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

Flirting is the sin of the virtuous and the virtue of the sinful.
-Paul Bourget

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

In High School I was voted `Class Flirt` although I didn`t see it, but everyone else did!
-Kelly Kole

One of the best parts of growing older? You can flirt all you like since you’ve become harmless.
-Liz Smith

I don`t flirt and I don`t play the people that I`m meeting with.
-Sherilyn Fenn


Can’t wait until tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful everyday.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home