Volleyball Quotes and Sayings

It takes a lot of hard work and dedication just like any pro sport. Especially for beach volleyball you don’t have to be tall or as fast as other sports. You just have to have the skills.
- Misty May

Volleyball is the sport through which I am able to express my God-given talents of being an athlete. It is a sport which involves relating, pushing, and encouraging your teammates.

Volleyball anchored me at a time in my life when I needed it. It gave me a reason for being this big, big girl.
- Gabrielle Reece

Volleyball is a Jewish sport. It’s fun, and nobody can get hurt.
- Gail Parent

Volleyball is my life, everything else is just details.

A mere forty years ago, beach volleyball was just beginning. No bureaucrat would have invented it, and that’s what freedom is all about.
- Newt Gingrich

Once I got past my anger toward my mother, I began to excel in volleyball and modelling.
- Gabrielle Reece

I played varsity on all of them for four years. I’m 5′9 and that’s not that tall for a center so I was a forward. I loved playing volleyball and basketball and track I was good at, but it stressed me out.
- Bridgette Wilson

I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down.
- Mia Hamm

I grew up on the beach and played side-out scoring all my life, but rally scoring is better for our sport. There is pressure on every play. You can’t make a mistake, but that also means your opponent can’t make a mistake. It makes the matches more exciting to watch.
- Holly McPeak

You touch every other ball and, if you screw up, you only have one more person to back you up. You can’t go hide in the corner.
- Kerri Walsh

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage.
- Bart Starr

I got the nickname Spitfire for a reason. I burned inside to play volleyball. I loved the competition of it.
- Summer Altice

Volleyball is a dandy game and more besides.
- Peter Wardale

My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a veterinarian.
- Gisele

Give it your all on the sprawl, Drop a pancake and keep it clean, Find the target, put ‘em on the hook then dish it up, flare and catch some air, Check the set, bring some heat and watch them bail!

Volleyball is 20 percent luck and 80 percent style.

If volleyball was easy it would be called football.

VolleyBall Life :
1. we can get it up in any position
2. our shorts are tighter than our game
3. we can handle a little floor burn every now and then
4. we’re always gonna hit it hard
5. we’ll play with you indoors or outdors
6. balls never hit the floor and we’ll get a touch on all of them that come our way
7. we can play with 2 or 6 other people
8. we’ve got quick feet and quick hands
9. we like it quick hard and fast
10. and no matter what we gonna beat you up
…because volleyball is more than just a sport, it’s a way of life……

Hope you enjoyed these Cool Volleyball Sayings and Volleyball Quotes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home