Sympathy Quotes and Sayings

Sympathy is a supporting atmosphere, and in it we unfold easily and well.

I know you're stunned by sadness, I too is in deep mourning.

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

A crowd always thinks with its sympathy, never with its reason.
W.R.Alger

Sympathy is a virtue unknown in nature.

Autumn wins you best by this, its mute Appeal to sympathy for its decay.
Robert Hamilton

Deliberately seek opportunities for kindness, sympathy, and patience.
Evelyn Underhill

Next to love, sympathy is the divinest passion of the human heart.

I can sympathize with everything, except suffering.
Oscar Wilde

My deepest sympathy. All may seem wretched right now, but I wish that you  find peace and comfort very soon.

There are not enough words for comfort, but I weep for you and I pray.

Our sympathy is cold to the relation of distant misery.
Edward Gibbon

Sympathy is charming, but it does not make up for pain.
Lillie Langtry

Sympathy is the first condition of criticism.
Henri Frederic Amiel

The more sympathy you give, the less you need.

I can sympathize with everything, except suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home